ART Training Scheme – Module 1 provides you with the skills and techniques necessary to take a ringer from their first lesson to having competent bell control. You will learn through a mixture of practical and classroom sessions:
- the theory of teaching a skill
- how to break down bell handling into easy stages that the learner can master
- how to adapt to different learning types
- the different levels of instruction
- the benefits of intensive teaching
How to enrol
You need to attend a Module 1 Day Course. Have a look at the calendar of upcoming Module 1 Day Courses.