The Module 1 Course on Bell Handling at Paul in Cornwall on Saturday 19th October with Pip Penney was a resounding success! Such amazingly positive feedback from everyone:
- Enjoyable course thank you. Hope to return for M2F soon.
- Pip is clearly a very skilled ringer – but she can also TEACH! So often those two things do not go together. I feel energised by the course and look forward to putting it into action.
- Found the course very inspiring.
- This was an excellent course. Pip made us feel confident and encouraged a cheerful atmosphere. She never put us down or made us feel inadequate. I feel my own ringing will improve and have the confidence to teach someone else. The alternating of the theory and practical was excellent.
- A very useful course. Having the book etc will be useful as there is so much to remember. Having done the practice the written instructions will be useful.
- This course was well worth attending. Those of us from our tower now have a much better chance of teaching beginners correctly.
Read more about Teaching Bell Handling here: